The long awaited Mixtape “The King’s Rhythm” from the stables of Sounds4TheKing Media is finally available on the internet and all other digital platforms.
The King’s Rhythm, as announced by Sounds4TheKing some weeks ago, will be released twice every year, the first edition of the mixtape embrace songs from both established and upcoming Gospel Ministers/Musicians, Christian Hiphop Artistes and Spoken Word Artistes.
The first volume of The King’s Rhythm is a combination of Praise and Worship songs that were carefully selected by the curator.
The mixtape features 20 wonderful songs from great artistes like Ada Ehi, Sinach, Moses Bliss, GUC, Frank Edwards, Solomon Lange, Steve Crown, Evang. Anita Chuks, E Josh, Henrysong, Enakeno, Priest Ann Udosen, Dr. Sam just to mention few.
The word, “King” from the mixtape titled was coined from the name of the website itself “Sounds4TheKing”. This shows that each song on the mixtape are made to glorify and elevate only one person, The King (God Almighty).
Below are the Track list of the Mixtape arranged as mixed:
- GUC – The Bill
- Steve Crown ft. Phil Thompson – Angels Bow
- Sam ft. Jonas – Revival
- Moses Bliss – You I Live For
- Solomon Lange – Ma Taima Kona
- Evang. Anita Chuks – Too Good
- Chukz Dibe – Holy Spirit
- Dorcas – You Are Good
- Ada ft Sinach – Fix My Eyes on You
- Manus Akpanke – Your Name
- Difference – Jireh
- E Josh – Jesus
- Blessing Atori ft. Tony Richie – Obara Jesus
- Frank Edwards – Opomulero
- Henrysong – My Trust
- Onaji Bishop O. – Chukwudinma
- Tim Godfrey – Ebezina
- Enakeno – Praise Anthem
- Priest Ann Udosen – Itoro
- Sammie Okposo – Nobody Can
Stream and Download The King’s Rhythm Mixtape by Sounds4TheKing Below:
Kindly FOLLOW and LIKE our PAGES on your favourite Social Media